Book Title: C++: Programming Basics for Absolute Beginners (Step-By-Step C++ Book 1)
Publisher: Nathan Clark
Author: Nathan Clark
- C++: A Detailed Approach to Practical Coding (Step-By-Step C++ Book 2)
- C++: Advanced Features and Programming Techniques (Step-By-Step C++ Book 3)
- C#: Programming Basics for Absolute Beginners (Step-By-Step C# Book 1)
- Java: Programming Basics for Absolute Beginners (Step-By-Step Java Book 1)
- Java: A Detailed Approach to Practical Coding (Step-By-Step Java Book 2)
- C#: Advanced Features and Programming Techniques (Step-By-Step C# Book 3)
- C#: A Detailed Approach to Practical Coding (Step-By-Step C# Book 2)
- C++: Beginner to Pro Guide (C++ Programming 2016)
C++ Made Easy – a Step-by-Step Guide for BeginnersGet the Kindle version FREE when purchasing the Paperback!
Learning a programming language can seem like a daunting task. You may have looked at coding in the past, and felt it was too complicated and confusing. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will take you step by step through learning one of the best programming languages out there. In a matter of no time, you will be writing code like a professional.
C++ is an evolution of the C programming language and is a powerful and versatile language. It is a great language to learn whether you have never written a line of code in your life, or are a seasoned developer. C++ is a stepping stone to creating a multitude of wonderful and practical programs.
What This Book OffersMade for Beginners
This guide is written specifically for beginners. We take you step-by-step through writing your very first program, explaining each portion of code as we go along. We guide you through choosing a compiler and editor, as well as common pitfalls beginners should avoid.Reference Manual
This book serves as a teaching guide and also a reference manual to accompany you through this wonderful world of programming. For that reason we included a sample C++ library, a glossary of terms, as well as lists of available compilers, IDE’s and libraries for future reference.Introduction to C++
For newcomers to C++ we look at what the language has to offer, the basic structure of a program, advantages and disadvantages, as well as numerous examples as demonstration.
- Basics of C++
- Writing Your First Program, Step-By-Step
- Basic Program Structure
- Sample Applications
- Capabilities of C++
- Benefits and Limitations of C++
- How to Minimize Bugs and Errors
- How to Avoid Being Hacked
- Sample C++ Library
- Glossary of Terms
Get Your Copy Today!