Book Title: Just Write: A Sentence (Just Write)
Publisher: WriteMath Enterprises Inc
Author: Kathryn Robinson
This popular how-to write a sentence activity book includes 21 unique and hands-on activities that your kindergarten - 2nd grade students will love. Each activity includes step-by-step instructions, all activity related templates, prompts, and much more.
While your students are melting to the ground, using actual football call signs, or rocking out to nursery rhymes they will be learning to write their own complete sentences with ease. This is a best seller because of how effective these lessons are and how quick and easy they are to implement.
This Activity Book Includes:
• 60+ pages of interactive and fun sentence writing activities
• Lessons teaching the parts of a sentence
• Subject and verb recognition activities
• Writing activities aligned with the Common Core Standards
• "Who - Did What" interactive lessons
• Beginner lessons teaching students to recognize a sentence verbally
• Incremental writing lessons transitioning from verbal to written activities
• Punctuation activities
• Motivating activities encouraging students to write their own creative sentences
• Re-enactments, manipulations, and activities teaching "does this make sense"
Order your copy today!
CLICK ON THE IMAGES ABOVE TO PREVIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND SAMPLE ACTIVITIES