Reinventing Higher Education: The Promise of Innovation
Primary: Reinventing Higher Education: The Promise of Innovation.pdf - 45,977 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Reinventing Higher Education: The Promise of Innovation.pdf - 38,876 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Reinventing Higher Education: The Promise of Innovation.pdf - 44,698 KB/Sec
- Building Organizational Capacity: Strategic Management in Higher Education
- Prioritizing Academic Programs and Services: Reallocating Resources to Achieve Strategic Balance, Revised and Updated
- Organizational Theory in Higher Education (Core Concepts in Higher Education)
- American Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century: Social, Political, and Economic Challenges
- The Entrepreneurial Domains of American Higher Education: ASHE Higher Education Report, Volume 34, Number 5
- Turnaround Leadership for Higher Education
- Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches
- Future-focused Leadership: Preparing Schools, Students, And Communities for Tomorrow's Realities
- We Can Speak for Ourselves: Parent Involvement and Ideologies of Black Mothers in Chicago (Breakthroughs in the Sociology of Education)
- A History of American Higher Education, 2nd Edition
This collection of provocative articles by leading scholars, writers, innovators, and university administrators examines the current higher education environment and its chronic resistance to change; the rise of for-profit universities; the potential future role of community colleges in a significantly revised higher education realm; and the emergence of online learning as a means to reshape teaching and learning and to reach new consumers of higher education.
Combining trenchant critiques of current conditions with thought-provoking analyses of possible reforms and new directions, Reinventing Higher Education is an ambitious exploration of possible future directions for revitalized American colleges and universities.