Book Title: Blueprints Medicine (Blueprints Series)
Author: Vincent Young MD PhD
Now fully revised and updated, this best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for your internal medicine clerkship,USMLE review, and as a rapid reference in day-to-day patient care. Practical and concise, it includes user-friendly features such as bolded key words, ample tables and figures, and the popular Key Points boxes,with must-know clinical information. The Sixth Edition has been thoroughly updated to include new clinical guidelines and therapeutic recommendations, and includes 100 board-format questions and answers at the end of the book (plus 50 more online) for self-assessment.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in evidence-based medicine.
- Organized according to CDIM guidelines with updated content, tables, and figures.
- Emphasizes “must-know” information throughout, distilling the most important information in the end-of-chapter Key Points boxes.
- Chapters are consistently organized to provide high-yield content on major disorders, including epidemiology, etiology, risk factors, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes 100 board-formatted questions and rationales for each choice, as well as 50 additional questions online.